Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Making it Official

Dear followers,
I recently asked on Facebook if anyone had a good idea for a photography business name...several have asked and I have decided on Anchor Point Photography. I would like to give full credit to my sister for the idea! The more I think about it, the more I love the name! It connects with photography and having an anchor point in the picture to my passion I've developed for Archery. For those who don't know who or what I do I'll give you a short recap-
I started doing photography in high school and carried it with me to college. I currently attend Friends University majoring in Communications Visual with a minor in Photography. I do photography on the side and specialize in family and senior portraits. I'm always up for a challenge of trying a new session and expanding my portfolio. I don't own a studio because I love having the world as my studio. Some day I do dream of owning a little room with a studio and office in it to do my photography from along with the world. Currently I just rely on word of mouth for customers and i'm always accepting new ones! The work you find on my blog here is what I consider my portfolio. Maybe someday i'll own a website, but for now i'm content with my blog and Facebook. You can find me on Facebook under Abbygail Well and soon under Anchor Point Photography! Step by step it will be there! My Facebook profile currently contains a huge variety of work I've done including some graphic design as well. I would love to hear any feedback you may have or to take your families pictures! For now, it's back to the school books and editing. Keep in touched!
Abbygail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment