Friday, September 14, 2012

Action at the Sedgwick County Fair

The following pictures are a few from MANY I took at the 2012 Sedgwick County Fair. These are some of my favorites. As I continue to 'play' with editing some I will add more! Hope you enjoy them.

 Cheney Pride
It's always a great tradition to watch the parade, especially when they give out candy! 

 Play Your Heart Out
This gentleman was in one of the featured bands, Wolfgang.

 Flexibility
The bull-blowout was my first bull riding experience I had up close. It was interesting to see what the riders would do before it was their turn to ride. This is one of my favorite pictures from the fair. 

 Mutton Bustin! 
This was one of the little girls that attempted to ride the sheep!

 8 Second Ride
Wonder what that feels like? Hope he stretched good enough. 

 Large Demolition Time
Ever seen demolition combines? This was my first time and I must say that seeing something I would normally see out in the field harvesting being crushed and rammed against each other was an awesome sight to see!

Done For
All that work fixing it up and now it doesn't work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment