Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Magazine Design

 This project presented a challenge to me. Having no template besides a few guides of what we had to include in the project, the design was solely my decision. I decided to design and focus my main inside spread on a local business in Wichita; Diamond Archery. I was familiar with the business and new everyone that worked there, so I had some advantage to being able to capture what I wanted. All the pictures included I took myself and interviewed the owner as well. I was hard on myself with trying to decide where to place everything and how things looked, but managed to come up with a layout I liked. I enjoyed taking my own pictures and gathering information for this project. I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like and was determined to capture those pictures and stories to put in the spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment